Thursday, February 7, 2013

We've been watching Julie and Julia to model how our blogging experience should be. The blog to her is an incentive to accomplish her goals. She doesn't want to quit because it would look bad to her readers. On top of that, it gets her attention from important people who further her career, as well as add to the content she writes about. I'm still figuring out how to approach this blog. I would like it to be me speaking to an audience of random people, but in reality it's going to be more like a status report for the guys in charge. Maybe i'll just pretend I have a crowd of loyal readers hanging on my every word. That would certainly motivate me more.... maybe I'll even reccommend it to some important neurosurgeons? That would be pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment