Sunday, February 3, 2013




Have you ever been so bored that you start typing sentences into Google to see how it completes them? I don't recommend it to anyone who still believes that humanity is salvageable.  In a fit of uncreative genius, I typed "so..." and was led to this video. It is horribly made and full of unanticipated hilarity.



As stupid and it is, it kind of scared me a little. I never really considered the possibility that I may not get in to Med School. I always assumed that if I worked hard enough, I would be able to do whatever I wanted to. Isn't that what they tell us in first grade? That we can be whoever we want to be as long as we don't give up? I'm starting to realize that wanting something and working at it aren't always enough. If I want to do this, I'm either going to have to be smarter than other people, or be more involved in the community. I guess when the time comes, I'll find out if I have what it takes....for better or worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment