Monday, February 11, 2013

Important news! (Relatively speaking, becuase I am just one person on a computer.)

So after some thought, I've decided to change my project. Instead of being about Neuroscience branches, it'll just be about neurosurgeory. I know almost 100% that I want to do this more than research; I kind of just wanted to say that I was working on a cure for Alzheimers, you know, because its sounds impressive. And it may have something to do with the fact that I'd have to research what "research" is before even researching how it's done. By comparisson, poking around in someone's brain seems simpler. After looking at the research questions I wrote, my review partner said that I didn't need to fix anything. So this'll just be an update post.

1 comment:

  1. I thought we talked about redirecting your focus to not be just about you and what you could get out of this project, but to be able to inform others as well. What about the "Becoming a Doctor" angle I suggested? Steps to becoming a doctors and career paths...

    ReplyDelete