Sunday, March 17, 2013

The reason I changed my old research questions is that I started getting really bored with the project. I felt like I was answering the same questions over again and that the level of detail would break people's interest. These are the questions I really want answered now that i've gone deeper into the subject. I think that no matter how interested you are in medicine, things that cause controversy get attention. Everyone will want to put their words into the mix. If I'm going to be going into this field, I also think that I should be prepared to deal with things like sexism. I don't want to get caught up in the job and lose sight of how I'm coming off to my patients, either. The other two questions are about introducing the topic and getting people to see how the future will be changed by Neuroscience. I'm going to take the information I have about the two jobs and move onto the other questions for now. I've got to put in the time to figure out how to get that done. It might be hard to find interviewees who will talk openly about these things. I guess this is where the internet research begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment