Sunday, March 10, 2013

I finally figured out why I was having so much trouble finalizing my topic. I always thought that in neuroscience, I had to choose between surgery and research. I completely forgot about Neurologists. Looking back on my early posts, I noticed that I never even mentioned a diagnostic branch. I realize that going into this project, I didn't have as clear an idea about what Neurology was as I thought. If my recent blogs have been a bit confusing, it's because I forgot that research was a totally different thing which I haven't even been looking into; in mixing up the two, I was under the impression that I'd moved the project away from diagnostics. I know that I really shouldn't be changing the project this late, but to avoid further confusion, I'm just going to title it Neurology. I feel like the project has taken on a life of its own. I can't even control where it's going anymore. I don't think it would be practical to decide on what it's going to be just yet, so I'm going to gather information on everything and see where that leads me. So far it's taken me to Starbucks, so that must be a good omen.

No comments:

Post a Comment