Thursday, March 28, 2013

Over the break, I plan to research the question of how well our doctors are meeting the public's expectations. I have a pretty good idea of how to present this at the end. I'm going to make a survey that I'll pass out when we get back and gather a few video clips to make the presentation nicer. It's going to suck to have to blog all of it though. It's ridiculous that these breaks are intended to give students a chance to relax, and yet teachers give us more work than usual during them. No wonder why kids today are so stressed out and overly medicated. I understand not wasting the time for interviews in this particular class, but anything else is uncalled for. Okay, I'm done ranting. Here's a funny video I'm going to use in my presentation:

Coming Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment