Saturday, March 9, 2013

Despite forgetting to blog it, I actually did do that research. I found a good foundation for neurology questions. One of the pages I found detailed the specific differences between neurologists and neurosurgeons. Luckily, the questions i have or the surgeons don't need to be adapted too much. I got the specifics down for the meeting tomorrow. Starbucks, 3:00-3:30. I'm a little worried that I won't be able to get enough in that time. My last interview took two hours. I'm going to have to spend the whole morning shaping the directions I need the questions to lead me in. I'd do it now, but I'm at a baby shower. I imagined it would be more fun; I've been sitting here for two hours listening to my mom's friends talk about diaper cakes. If you don't know what that is, I advise you to never find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment