Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The neurologist said that she would be in touch sometime later in the week. I'm pretty sure we're set for Sunday. I've been so stressed out lately it's hard to focus on the research. I took on too much at once and now i'm juggling three video contracts, this project, and a multicultural day booth. No matter how hard I try I can't do it all myself. I figured that anyone I asked for help would make up an excuse to get out of the work, but the reality is even more frustrating. These kids I'm working with say they'll get things done and then just don't do it! They have no sense of responsibility. I feel like I'm the only teenager on the planet who cares about keeping a promise. If things were different, I would have spent last night doing research for the interview. Now I guess I'll have to do it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment