Monday, April 29, 2013

So it's been a while, internet..... This is what's up: Senior trip lasted 4 days. Wednesday I had a half day. Thursday I was sick and didn't come in. Friday I worked on the survey video. I've been in a series of unproductive environments which have caused me to do just about nothing this week. But not all is lost. The time I've had has been very productive and the video should be done very soon. It won't just be a little thing either. Well, it will be, but it will be a very nicely edited little thing. Once that's done I need to start thinking about how I'm going to tie this thing up. I still want an interview for this question but I need to be careful about how I spend my time. Theres still an entire research question I haven't answered and I need some time to actually construct my presentation. I wish I knew when it needed to be done (early june, late june, late may?). I'm not too worried about the last question because worst case scenario, it will be a wrap up question and I can say something about an uncertain future full of possibility blah blah blah.... But I know I'll work faster during this section of the project because I'm really interested in it. It's mostly internet research, but maybe I'll email some doctors about what they think is coming and all that. It's the actual presentation I'm worried about. I don't know how I can make it entertaining. The way I could build it right now would be kind of monotonous and procedural. I need something to make it kick. Maybe I could get someone to come in and speak!!! That is a great idea. Good job, Hayley. I tend to write as I think. If you can get past the clutter it becomes a good way to get ideas down. What else.....I think that's it. Cool. Goodnight internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment