Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm trying to decide how useful a survey would be in determining the country's opinion on doctors. Ram said that interviews might be more informative. Now that I think about it, I would only be surveying teenagers anyway. We usually don't have much experience with doctors. I have no idea where I'll find the time to do this, but I guess I'll make a video compilation of interviews with adults and teenagers reacting to these questions:

1) What comes to mind when you hear the word "doctor"?
2) Do you like going to the doctor's office? Why or why not?
3) What have your experiences with doctors been like?
4) What do you think the average doctor is like as a person?

The point of this is to discover the most common doctor stereotypes and the ways in which people will perceive me as an adult. I think that it will benefit me to know these things because I will be more sensitive to my patient's perspective, allowing me to communicate more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment